This week's podcast features a conversation with Yeti Cycles' Geoff Kabush and Jonathan, taken from an episode of TrainerRoad's Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
The discussions covers everything from equipment and nutrition, to training and technique, plus one awesome story about the massive Chinese basketball legend Yao Ming and an Olympic pin.
Tune in and enjoy the nerdery!
- Are aero bars beneficial in gravel racing?
- Is gravel racing just a marketing scheme?
- How Geoff maintains fitness throughout the year
- Keeping motivation throughout each year of racing
- Racing and training as an aging athlete
- How Geoff has become such a great technical rider
- Pre-riding the Continental EWS Northstar course
- How do you recon a technical section of trail?
- What would Geoff change for Dirty Kanza next year?
- Advice on riding muddy conditions
- Cadence comparison on mountain vs. road
- Having confidence and controlling traction with your front tire
- Tire discussion with Geoff
- Geoff's opinion on the new Fox StepCast 34 mountain bike fork
- Geoff's XC bike setup
- Why is Di2 so beneficial for mountain bike racing?
- Geoff's tips and tricks for racing the BC Bike Race
The MTB Podcast is presented by Worldwide Cyclery, the online retailer for serious mountain bikers.