Dialed Health's Derek Teel joins Jonathan for a discussion on modern geometry, mixed wheel sizes, a a deep dive on nutrition, weight management and strength training for mountain bikers. Enjoy!
Episode Topics and Links
• Dialed Health: dialedhealth.com/
• Derek’s Free Core Training Program: https://dialedhealth.com/programs/no-equipement-core-workout
• Derek’s Total Body Dumbbell Program: https://dialedhealth.com/programs/total-body-dumbbell-workout
• Pinkbike Fantasy Leagues: www.pinkbike.com/contest/fantasy/enduro/
• Cape Epic thoughts
• Yolanda Neff is a downhill racer!? https://www.pinkbike.com/news/jolanda-neff-wins-downhill-south-east-round-2-1.html
• Are mixed wheelsize bikes the next thing?
• EWS thoughts
• Updates from the XC world
• Payson McElveen's White Rim Record: https://www.pinkbike.com/news/payson-mcelveen-crushes-the-100-mile-white-rim-record.html
• New Rockshox Suspension: www.pinkbike.com/news/first-ride-…eluxe-shock.html
• New Race Face cranks: www.pinkbike.com/news/race-face-l…sl-crankset.html
• Santa Cruz Megatower: www.pinkbike.com/news/first-ride-…z-megatower.html
• Stumpjumper EVO mini-review
• How to get rid of back pain on the bike: www.instagram.com/dialedhealth
• How to maintain the SB100 Switch Infinity link
• Yoga for MTB riders
• SRAM Eagle AXS thoughts
• How to lose weight like a cyclist
• A guide to macro and calorie counting
• High carb vs. low carb
• Carb cycling and nutrient timing
• A guide to periodized training
• How to fit in strength training with cycling
• Strength training exercises for MTB athletes
• Is strength training cross-training?
• How to manage a caloric defecit
• The Bontrager ION 200RT and Flare RT light set: www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/equipme…?colorCode=black
The MTB Podcast is presented by Worldwide Cyclery, the online retailer for serious mountain bikers.