Jonathan and Steven cover news including the beautiful new Intense M29 and "interesting" YT Jeffsy 29 release, plus a great set of questions from listeners including crank arm length, oval chainrings, flats vs. clips, skinwall tires and getting more kids on bikes. Thanks for listening and enjoy!
Episode Topics and Links
- The new YT Jeffsy 29: www.vitalmtb.com/interstitial?pag…33%2Fsspomer%2C2
- Intense's gorgeous M29 downhill bike: www.pinkbike.com/news/review-intense-m29.html
- Pinarello Go Bang (e-bike fire): www.pinkbike.com/news/video-bike-…atches-fire.html
- Fox Transfer 175mm Dropper: www.pinkbike.com/news/press-relea…dropper-post.htm
- Cannondale Sessions w/Josh Bryceland and Crew: www.pinkbike.com/news/josh-brycel…le-sessions.html
- Does crank length really matter?
- How crank length affects cadence and power output
- Are downcountry and trail bikes too similar?
- Why coil shocks can work on most bikes
- Tips for helping kids enjoy riding
- The benefits and drawbacks to oval rings
- A fashionista's guide to skinwall tires
- How to make a Rockshox Reverb more reliable
- Why clips vs. flats is a silly debate
- New trail bike choices
- Power meter options for fat bikes
- A guide to understanding dirt types
The MTB Podcast is presented by Worldwide Cyclery, the online retailer for serious mountain bikers.